The following mailing lists are available for Apex.
- email@example.com is a discussion forum for people who want to build applications and/or solutions using Apex. subscribe, unsubscribe, ponymail, nabble, archives
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for people who want to contribute code to Apex. Traffic on the list is generally high and includes JIRA notifications and code review comment. subscribe, unsubscribe, ponymail, nabble, archives
- email@example.com is for commit messages and patches to Apex. subscribe, unsubscribe, ponymail, nabble, archives
- firstname.lastname@example.org is for reporting security related issues with Apex. It is a private list to discuss security related issues. Please post potential security vulnerabilities to this list so that they can be investigated and fixed before the vulnerabilities are published to the public. You can post to the list without subscribing to it.
Meetups are events organized and hosted by community members world-wide. They are a great platform to present the project and use cases. See http://apache-apex.meetup.com to find a meetup in your area.
List of committers
Powered By Apex
List of organizations using Apache Apex is available at Powered by Apex.
Looking for ideas to get involved? Please see JIRA tickets for newcomers and pick a ticket. Please also sign up to the dev mailing list and JIRA.
To learn more about contributing to the project, check out the contributing guidelines.
For contributions to the Apex Malhar library (operators, connectors etc.), please see these guidelines.
- Apex Roadmap comprises key features planned for the future releases
To learn more about the release process for Apex, check out the release guidelines.
To learn more about the release candidate verification for Apex, check out the verification guidelines.
To report security vulnerabilities send an email to email@example.com.
The process for handling security vulnerabilities is the one recommended by Apache, it is described here.
Project Maturity Model
To see self assessment of the project, check out project maturity model